Tuesday, October 1, 2024

 
My favorite time of year is on its way, and I am excited. I can feel it in the air, and even smell it when I step outside in the morning. When we were on the road last week you could barely see the trees starting to turn. What am I so excited about. you ask? FALL! Otherwise known as AUTUMN. I love the chillier months because that means I can get my snuggly blankets out. I can wear my hats and scarves and drink my hot chocolate and sit by the fire. And it also means I don't have to keep the bug spray out. YAY!!!! What season do you like the most???

UPDATES

I'm still working on my two projects. I had planned on releasing my romance sometime this fall, but I might need to wait until after the first of the year. I'm seeing a ton of seasonal books, Halloween and Christmas stories already coming out and I don't want to get into mix with them since mine isn't seasonally based. 



But I am SO excited to reveal the cover(ONLY HERE) I haven't finished the blurb for the back so I'm only revealing the front cover. But I just love it. It conveys so much of the feel of the story just in the scene and I LOVE the colors. 





For the last book of the Dalton Skies series, I haven't gotten the final cover back from the publisher. We kind of had a hiccup with that, so I'm a bit anxious about the cover. We haven't gotten a release date for that story but I do know it will be after the first of the year. But just to give you a tiny hint of what might be in store...planes and men in suits are definitely a part of the story! 


So to recap...the plan is LOST TREASURE then the final story for Dalton Skies then sometime in the summer I am hoping to release the fist book in the Elena Shores series. 

NEW RELEASES, SALES, and REVEALS

FREEBIE ALERT TODAY ONLY




This book is SO good!




AND COMING SOON


If you enjoy reading seasonal books you might want to check this one out from Taylor Delong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  My favorite time of year is on its way, and I am excited. I can feel it in the air, and even smell it when I step outside in the morning. ...