Thursday, October 1, 2026

 










UPDATE

COVER REVEAL
only here

TEACH ME TO LOVE is on the horizon and I can't be more excited. The uber growly Logan finally will have a chance to explain why he's always so prickly, and Rylan will have her chance to shed some light on why she has sworn off all men.
We don't have a release date yet, but sit tight. It's coming.
I'm also in the final stages of writing book four so, my fingers are tired. I'm hoping for a spring release with that one and it's going to be EPIC. And when I say EPIC I mean this thing is THICK! I'm bordering on fantasy size. 
Isn't this cover pretty? GAH! It's PERFECT


OCTOBER RELEASES

WOW!! We have a ton of new books coming! My TBR list is about to EXPLODE.

10/1: Where I Can't Follow by Kristen Granata

10/1: Nyx, Marie James

10/1: Code of Silence, Kris Michaels, Guardian

10/6: How to Troll a Guy by Pippa Grant

10/6: Not Home Alone by Keyley Loring
10/9: Unplanned Target by Janice Whiteaker (w/a Jemma Westbrook)
10/9: Silence Between the Storms, Nyssa Kathryn
10/14: Shadow Lord, S. Rodman
10/14: Tempt, EM Lindsey
10/15: Lex by Charissa Gracyk
10/15: Now We're Even by SJ Sylvis
10/16: Code Name: Scorpio, Janie Crouch
10/16: Craving Silence by Freya Barker
10/17: Ares, Sybil Bartel
10/19: Gray Matters Jessica Buss
10/20: Christmas Staycation by Meghan Quinn
10/20: Once Upon a Lie by Max Monroe
10/21: Daddy's Fortitude, Laylah Roberts
10/22: Paging Dr VanRyan by Melanie Moreland
10/23: At Their Mercy, Cara Dee
10/23: Wicked Auction by Jane Henry
10/26: Under Water, EM Lindsey
10/27: The Duke's Indecent Desires by Golden Angel
10/27: Dutch by Riley Edwards
10/30: Unbound by Janice Whiteaker

NEW RELEASE
WHISPERS BENEATH THE LIVE OAKS
by Monica Craig


Some secrets are buried. Others are waiting to be heard.

When Clara Monroe inherits her grandmother’s secluded ranch in the Texas Hill Country, she expects to confront grief, fading memories, and the difficult decision of whether to keep the land she once called home. Instead, she discovers an old journal filled with cryptic warnings, a hidden letter from 1957, and whispers drifting through the live oaks—whispers that seem to know her name.

Across the pasture, Cole Travis has returned to his family’s neglected ranch carrying unanswered questions of his own. His father’s final message points to the same place Clara’s grandmother feared: the Hollow Oak, an ancient tree standing above a secret that has bound the Monroe, Travis, and Delaney families for generations.

As Clara and Cole follow a trail of letters, maps, and buried evidence, they uncover the story of Sarah Delaney—a young woman whose forbidden love ended in betrayal and bloodshed. But the closer they come to the truth, the more violently the land responds. Storms gather beneath clear skies, forgotten voices rise from the river, and someone determined to protect the past begins watching their every move.

Drawn together by a connection neither expected, Clara and Cole must decide how much they are willing to risk to break a cycle of silence. Because beneath the live oaks, the dead have never stopped whispering—and the truth refuses to remain buried.


PRE-ORDER ALERT
PURPORSE by Mar Mills
COMING November 19,2026

HOCKEY ROMANCE
Sebastian Grant wants to be left alone.

With concussion number six fogging up his brain, Seb's GM threatens to fire him, if he
doesn't take a leave of absence. The leave isn't a threat. It's a way out of the league that has
drained him for years. With diva players and outrageous hockey deals, Seb has lost his
hunger for a game guilt won’t let him live without.

Her one mistake changed everything.

High school counselor Garcia Bear lives to protect her students from the heartbreaking
childhood she barely survived. Pouring every ounce of her soul into creating an after-school
program, Garcia comes face to face with pro hockey coach, Seb Grant. Sebastian is
everything Garcia’s fragile heart fears, yet his perceptive eyes dismantle her armor. But
Garcia knows how men like him operate. As the grumpy coach forces his way into her
life, she must decide if opening her heart is worth the risk of hoping he has one.

WHAT AM I READING
WE ALL FALL DOWN
by Erin Fitzgerald

I have read a couple of Colson Creek books already and I decided it was time to start at the beginning and get caught up with all the characters. We All Fall Down has so far totally captured my heart.

I'm not invited to the family meeting that decides my fate, and when it's announced that Dad's retiring and I'll be taking over the farm, I know exactly what this is: A rescue mission. My brothers are tired of dragging me out of the bottom of a bottle, where I can predictably be found drowning my sorrows.

When Beckett's brought in to manage the transition, you might say it doesn't go smoothly. I can't stand that my family's hired a business consultant to babysit me. I know they fear I'll run the farm into the ground, and maybe I take my anger out on her... but I'm surprised when she gives it right back, and soon I'm looking forward to our arguments more than I should.

We were set up to be enemies from the start, and I tell myself I can't wait for her to finish out her contract and go back to Texas. But Beckett has secrets, some that followed her all the way to Minnesota, and I discover my life wasn't at all what I thought.

We All Fall Down is a midlife, enemies to lovers tale of heartbreak, disappointment, loss, and overcoming addiction. This story has a strong mental health rep, plenty of banter and a tight-knit family who put one another first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  UPDATE COVER REVEAL only here TEACH ME TO LOVE is on the horizon and I can't be more excited. The uber growly Logan finally will have...

Newsletter from International Award winning romance author DeDe Ramey.